Brassport

Brassport small

Originally settled on the shores of the Susham Bay by Kherada colonists from the far southeast in the year 335, then claimed by the Anjai Confederation in 683. Brassport’s citizens are somewhat insular and have preserved many Kherada customs. Aside from trade, this town of 1800 supports a copper mine, brass foundry, and several skilled goldsmiths.

Capital building – The Granite Keep
31 – The Birch Troll Wood Shoppe
36 – Mighty Owlbear Supplies
38 – Stone Prophet Dress Shoppe
42 – The Rare Succubus Pearls
46 – The Soldiers Glorious Fraternity
81 – The Sparkly Pegasus Jewelry Shoppe
82 – Sacred House of Sahin
90 – The Melted Witch (smith)
95 – Sleepy Hunter Alehouse
131 – The Homemade Jester Foods
146 – Old Steed Stables
201 – Sanctified Church of Afghar
203 – The Dead Sphinx Lodge (inn)
218 – Hidden Nymph Jeweler
223 – The Scarlett Hippopotamus Music Shoppe
234 – The Keyed Staff Bank
246 – Defending Hill Giant Guardhouse
315 – The Gold Giant
325 – The Gold Witch Alchemist
337 – The Royal Lizard Scrolls
338 – Wizards Fallen League
342 – The Smiling Tipped Bowyer Shoppe
345 – The Hunters Unknown Circle
365 – The Copper Elf Stitched Hide

Brassport

Savage Marches nDervish