A steam-powered brass cat
Weird Science construct, 10 PP
Consumes 1 PP per six minutes to remain animated under normal conditions, or 1 PP per 5 rounds of combat.
|Agility d8||Smarts d6||Spirit d10||Strength d4||Vigor d6|
|Climbing d6||Fighting d6||Notice d6||Stealth d8|
|Weird Science d6|
Pace: 6; Parry: 3; Toughness: 5 (2)
- Acrobat: +2 to Agility rolls to perform acrobatic maneuvers; +1 to Parry if unencumbered.
- Armor: The cat’s brass skin provides 2 points of Armor
- Bite/Claw: Str.
- Low Light Vision: Cats ignore penalties for Dim and Dark lighting.
- Mouser: The cat gets an additional +2 to hit and damage mice, rats, and similar creatures.
- Size –2: Cats are typically less than a foot high.
- Small: Attackers subtract 2 from their attacks to hit.
Powers (Self only)
- Analyze Foe (1 PP, Duration 3(1/round)) – Gives +1 to directly affect and -1 to be affected by a specific enemy (with a raise, +2/-2)
- Speed (1 PP, Duration 3(1/round)) – Doubles basic Pace; with a raise, running becomes a free action